$100,000 - $125,000
- The EHS Manager provides leadership, direction, education, and overall management of the site’s Environmental, Safety and Health, Industrial Hygiene, Title V, Security, and Hazardous/Solid Waste programs.
- EHS program champion and provides technical regulatory guidance to the site and Sr. management staff.
- Provides leadership of key site HES initiatives and total oversight of EHS regulatory budget and risk management practices. \
- Maintains working relationships with regulatory agency personnel and various outside auditors.
- $100K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The EHS Manager will have a BS in Chemical or Environmental Engineering or related. Professional certification(s) a strong plus.
- 10-15 years manufacturing industry experience (chemical preferred) in Health, Environmental and Safety.
- 5+ years in a management role while still maintaining a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrated experience in Incident investigation techniques.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.