$80,000 - $95,000
- The Process Engineer will develop processes for new applications and help start up new processes.
- Study and propose productivity, quality and process improvements.
- Support Kaizen (continuous improvement) activities, marketing and production planning.
- Research alternative production methods and equipment.
- Relocation assistance provided.
- The Process Engineer will have a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering.
- 2 or more years experience, preferably with rubber compounding and molding.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to measure cycle time, modify machine functions to meet specific item requirements, develop new machine process functions, troubleshoot and countermeasure both machinery and process problems and apply the Kaizen / Six Sigma mindset to the production process.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.