$90,000 - $120,000
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will provide overall leadership for all activities related to the site's maintenance program.
- Provides engineering support pertaining to plant design, plant modifications, and process improvements and troubleshooting.
- The Maintenance Leader will effectively lead the site's maintenance team to ensure timely execution of the PM program activities.
- Implements projects to improve product and service quality. Identify and implement projects to reduce cost, energy usage and improve productivity. Lead process optimization activities in cooperation with production and process engineering.
- Coordinate and implement PM activities with maintenance to minimize maintenance cost and downtime. Maintains PM system. Identify high maintenance cost equipment, identify root cause and evaluate cost/benefit of corrective action(s).
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour north of Pittsburgh. $90K-$120K
- A BS in Mechanical Engineering (other engineering major considered.
- 5+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer or Reliability Engineer in a chemical plant or refinery.
- Understanding of rotating equipment - vibration / oil analysis, thermography, etc.
- Ability to remain objective and make decisions consistent with the best interest of the business.
- Strong background in mechanical or chemical engineering.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.