$75,000 - $95,000
- The EHS Specialist will oversee and manage an effective overall EH&S program to protect personnel, equipment, and facility. Interpret, recommend, and comply with environmental, health, and safety regulations and/or company policies.
- Act as the facility Safety Officer.
- Manage the Hazardous Materials Program including maintaining an accurate inventory, ensuring proper storage, and scheduling/documenting hazardous waste shipments.
- Organize and equip spill-control teams.
- Prepare environmental impact statements and apply for all renewals and new permits. $80K-$95K.
- The EHS Specialist will have a Bachelor's Degree with a focus on engineering, chemistry or EHS.
- 5 + years of experience in a manufacturing plant.
- In-depth knowledge of OSHA regulations and compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including team building, meeting facilitation, and collaborative problem solving/ decision making.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.