$100,000 - $135,000
- The Rotating Equipment Engineer will perform technical investigations/audits for all rotating equipment for the plant.
- Assist with PMS mechanical integrity documentation.
- Serve as the mechanical acceptance specialist on all newly installed plant rotating equipment.
- Update and maintain lubrication manual with specifications and instructions for all plant machinery.
- Review annual spare parts stock and submit inventory recommendations.
- Design PM/PDM programs for all critical machinery.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Rotating Equipment Engineer will have a BS Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience as a Rotating Equipment Engineer working on rotating equipment in a chemical plant, refinery, industrial gases or similar process industry.
- Strong knowledge of Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Thermography, Ultrasonic, and Condition Monitoring.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.