$80,000 - $95,000
- The Chemist will be responsible for developing and evaluating petrochemical materials to meet customer and market needs.
- Will conduct studies and carry out trials for research, development and continuous reliability of the products and formulations.
- Provide technical support for sales, operations, product support and other groups.
- Employ problem solving skills in determining the correct solution to challenges the laboratory or company may face.
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour north of Pittsburgh. $80K-$95K.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Chemist in a manufacturing facility. Experience with personal care or chemical manufacturing. FDA experience a plus.
- Experience with physical and chemical testing, facilitating trials including analysis of statistical data, project management and safety.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history.