$90,000 - $120,000
- The Sr. Electrical Engineer (projects) plays a major role in the execution of the capital plan.
- Coordinates the plant's electrical safety program and provides consultation and technical support to the Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance team.
- Involved in all new capital projects that involve electrical power distribution, instrumentation, process controls and/or electrical equipment specification.
- Develop the scope and appropriation grade cost estimates for capital and major maintenance projects and participate in justification of projects, specification reviews, drawing reviews, safety reviews, and other project document reviews. The role at times calls for project engineering, providing support to Operations customers in the development of project scopes, equipment specification and project cost estimating.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Electrical Engineer will have a minimum 10 or more years of experience in Project Engineering/Management in a manufacturing or heavy industrial environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of technical electrical specifications and drawings, including single-line drawings, elementary wiring diagrams, piping & instrumentation diagrams, and control loop drawings.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in three phase and single phase power distribution, distributive control systems, programmable logic control system, HMI configuration, AC/DC drive systems, arc flash requirements, NFPA 70 / NEC code requirements.
- Highly proficient in the use of CAD software.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.