$90,000 - $125,000
- The EHS Specialist will maintain and monitor safety and industrial hygiene compliance programs for assigned unit operations while optimizing effectiveness and efficiency of the programs.
- Maintain written safety and industrial hygiene programs and procedures.
- Provide governance and oversight of environmental, safety and industrial hygiene program within assigned unit.
- Participate in Process Hazards Analysis activities and participate in technical review of process changes as necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in investigation and root cause analysis for accident/ incidents as needed.
- $90K-$125K. Relocation provided. Optional home purchase.
- The EHS Specialist will have a BS Degree with an engineering major
- Must have at least 5 years of experience as an HSE specialist in a PSM environment. Chemical industry experience preferred.
- Environmental (hazardous waste, air permitting, storm water management) is necessary. Industrial hygiene and safety regulatory knowledge are strong pluses.
- Experience with hazard recognition, job hazard analysis and Process Hazards Analysis is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.