$150,000 - $170,000
- The Safety & Security Manager manages the safety, emergency management and security groups.
- Leads the overall safety performance through interactive and collaborative strategies for continuous improvement. Develops and implements safety, emergency and security policies, standards and procedures for the facility.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory requirements through the development and administration of programs, training and record keeping.
- Provides an effective emergency response capability. Hires, trains and develops personnel for duties and assignments.
- Interacts with all levels of management and manufacturing personnel within the region’s operating facilities.
- $150K-$170K. Relocation provided.
- The Safety & Security Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Safety or other technically related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in a chemical plant or other PSM manufacturer.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship not available.