$90,000 - $110,000
- The Production Engineer is responsible for raw material utilizations, production rates, and factory costs, and product quality.
- Manage all PSM systems (MOCs, Incident Reporting, P&IDs, Procedures, PHAs) to ensure compliance.
- Serve as backup to the Area Superintendent and Area Supervisor.
- Monitor technical performance of the area and resolve technical issues to reach safety, production, and quality targets.
- Provide coaching for Operators and Shift Supervisors. Report of compliance data with environmental reporting.
- Ensure P&IDs are up-to-date. Ensure operating procedures are complete and up-to-date.
- Lead RCFA for area issues. Ensure corrective actions are completed.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Production Engineer will have a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and 3+ years of experience working in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Working understanding of OSHA (lock out tag out, energy isolation, etc.), EPA regulations and PSM.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.