$80,000 - $95,000
- The Manufacturing Engineer Prepares detailed engineering plans, designs, drawings and cost estimates. Maintains engineering drawings and documentation of all equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Designs equipment and systems based upon site conditions and/or management parameters to meet engineering project objectives.
- Prepares requests for quotations, secures bids from vendors/contractors, negotiates terms and prices and recommends equipment designs, makes, models, methods of construction and vendors to meet engineering project objectives.
- Evaluates requirements and makes recommendations regarding in-house fabrication/construction or purchase of new facilities and equipment.
- Provides overall project management of projects to ensure completion within budgeted time and cost constraints.
- Supervises installation of machinery and equipment by independent contractors to ensure compliance with contract terms and control costs.
- $80K-$95K. Relocation provided.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3-5 years experience within a heavy industrial environment. Structural and machine design, fluid mechanics, heat transfer systems, materials, drafting, construction, contract preparation, and contract and project management.
- Must possess excellent planning, organization, analytical and interpersonal skills. The ability to troubleshoot all plant equipment and facilities is required.
- Must possess the ability to read mechanical, piping and instrumentation drawings.
- Ability to interpret electrical drawings is preferred but not required.
- Experience in Computer Aided Drafting for the purpose of reviewing electronically submitted drawings.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.