$80,000 - $90,000
- The Production Engineer will provide technical support for the production units.
- Develops positive effective relationships with all departments that interact with production
- Contains strong technical skills to implement improvements, maintain solid material/energy balances/yield calculations and optimize plant performance
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $80K-$95K.
- The Production Engineer will have a B.S. Chemical Engineering degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A Minimum 3 years’ experience in a technical production role in a chemical plant.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.