$90,000 - $120,000
- The Safety Manager is a key leadership position in this OSHA PSM facility. Ensures effective programs are in place to achieve our goal of zero injuries and maintain the highest occupational safety standards.
- Positively impact the site's safety culture in all chemical plant departments.
- The Safety Manager participates in and monitors the activities of incident investigations and organizes incident investigation training to assure a thorough and complete process. Advise and participate in HAZOPS and pre start-up safety reviews.
- Develop, implement and manage the industrial hygiene monitoring program.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Safety Manager will have a BS in a Safety Science or engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in as a Safety Manger in a chemical manufacturing plant mandatory.
- Proven application of OSHA regulations, PSM and emergency preparedness programs. Industrial Hygiene experience.
- CSP or CIH certifications a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.