$100,000 - $120,000
- The Plant Electrical Engineer supports the area Reliability and Maintenance team.
- Ensures compliance with all safety, health, environmental and quality standards within the region.
- Provides technical, troubleshooting and maintenance support to all plants within the northeast region for all electrical equipment and instrumentation, including low / medium / high voltage substations, switchgear, transformers, motors, distribution systems and associated protection and support equipment.
- Ensures the reliable and efficient operation of all electrical equipment and instrumentation within the region.
- Travel approximately 50% during the week.
- Relocation provided.
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering and 7+ years of experience in a chemical plant or similar manufacturing industry.
- The plant Electrical Engineer will have proven experience in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of low/medium/high voltage substations, switchgear, transformers, motors, distribution systems and associated protection and support equipment.
- Electrical short circuit analysis, relay protection settings & coordination, power quality analysis, high voltage motor starting schemes and analysis, hazardous area classification and lightning protection. Experience in a chemical plant, refinery or similar manufacturing operation.
- Process and equipment instrumentation including a wide variety of pressure, temperature, and flow devices; including control valves, actuators, limit switches, measurement devices, analog and digital indicators.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.