$95,000 - $140,000
- The Production Engineer will lead the development and implementation of process optimization and improvements in process safety and reliability.
- Provide support in the execution of technology programs that deliver break-through solutions to achieve entitlement performance. Effectively leverage process and equipment design skills.
- Works closely with Manufacturing, Process, and Project Engineering organizations to deliver plant performance and business goal.
- Actively supports the site & area safety programs via team participation (or leadership) in PHAs, LOPAs, MOC, PSM, incident investigations, resolution of action items, and other activities to ensure safe operation and regulatory compliance.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$140K.
- The Production Engineer will have BS degree in chemical engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Broad experience in chemical unit operations. Strong environmental, safety and health background with knowledge of PSM.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.