$90,000 - $120,000
- The Process Control Engineer will monitor and maintain the control system at all layers of its architecture. Provides advanced trouble shooting and diagnostic skills to resolve problems that are hindering plant performance.
- The Process Controls Engineer serves as control system expert and plant representative for design, construction and implementation of investment projects - interfacing with technical professionals from other disciplines.
- Creates, maintains, and develops standards for plant operating documentation (e.g. standard operating procedures, process descriptions, material and energy balances, P&IDs, and operating data collection and retrieval).
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred.
- The Process Control Engineer will have a Bachelor's degree with an engineering major.
- 2+ years' as a Process Control Engineer or Automation Engineer in a process manufacturing plant.
- Strong experience with Delta V DCS and knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s.
- Familiar with Tuning Loops or PID controls, SIS / LOPA.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.