$85,000 - $100,000
- The Process Engineer will be responsible for concept and implementation of capital projects from start to finish including the FEED.
- Providing technical support to operations and maintenance groups.
- Leading process optimization and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Lead and/or participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Management of Change (MOC) requirements.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The Process Engineer will have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Sr. Process Engineer / Project Engineer in a chemical plant.
- Experience with P&ID development. Ability to manage multiple capital projects, from conception to commissioning and start up.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement methodology (Lean Six Sigma)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.