$100,000 - $120,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer regularly on issue resolution, makes strategic project decisions and provide status updates, throughout execution of all aspects of the project.
- Ensures that processes are followed consistent with the business needs and are accomplished in a quality manner. Ensures excellence in adherence to PSM and other core value standards, processes and procedures.
- Defines and analyzes KPI’s to insure overall performance expectations for the project are met, and communicates results to the steering team and appropriate functional leaders.
- $100K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr/ Process Engineer will have a BS in Engineering (chemical preferred).
- Experienced in chemical manufacturing industry. Experienced in aerosol or liquid fill applications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a changing environment to meet challenging business needs.
- Experience managing projects.
- Six Sigma and PSM a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.