$80,000 - $90,000
- The Process Engineer supports, develops and monitors the production processes to ensure the successful and cost effective production of metal powders.
- Troubleshoots, recommends and develops solutions through equipment or process changes that reduce costs, increases production and/or improves quality, environment and safety.
- Maintains quality documents and trains manufacturing personnel on proper operation of equipment. Develops equipment FMEAs and recommends, purchases and coordinates parts, equipment and services for equipment.
- Troubleshoots and evaluates existing processes to identify process operating requirements, deficiencies and problems.
- $80K-$90K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree.
- 3 - 5 years' experience within a metal working environment encompassing rolling, drawing, extrusion, surface preparation and / or heat treating activities.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.