$130,000 - $160,000
- The Maintenance & Engineering Manager is responsible a staff of maintenance and engineering professionals and set priorities based on safety, production and quality needs.
- Ensure preventative maintenance is performed in accordance with PSM requirements.
- Provide engineering guidance and expertise for equipment/processing system modifications and/or equipment replacement to improve overall mechanical reliability.
- Manage the staff's activity relating to troubleshooting, repairs and facility improvements.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$160K.
- The Engineering & Maintenance Manager will have a BS in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 + years of experience in the chemical manufacturing industry including preventative maintenance, establishing and managing a budget, and OSHA/PSM requirements.
- 2+ years experience supervising a maintenance team.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.