$65,000 - $75,000
- The Process Engineer will create processes and activities within the functional area and works with the Engineering & Plant Leadership staffs to support the development of new business and maintenance of current businesses. This position is the driver for new and improved processes.
- The Process Engineer is part of the Strategic Plant Leadership Team.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving process performance in manufacturing areas.
- Develops performance standards, identifies the customer needs (internal or external) and contract requirements.
- Develops project cost estimates, projected schedules, and resource requirements, and manages them throughout the project.
- Relocation provided. $65K-$75K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. Six Sigma certification would be a plus.
- 1 to 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment is required. SPC knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of manufacturing & distribution capabilities, process improvements, determine root cause, project costing methods, assembly procedures, bill of material structure, and computer skills required, including proficiency with Microsoft Project.
- High speed manufacturing experience with any experience in cable, automotive, textiles, or other extrusion manufacturing a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.