$90,000 - $120,000
- The Safety Supervisor will lead the site OH&S performance through strategic planning and tactical execution that will enable the site to achieve regulatory compliance, change mindsets and behaviors, and advance ESSH program performance.
- Facilitates and/or coordinates incident and near miss investigations, root cause analysis, and follow-up.
- Provides trend analysis of hazard recognition, near misses, and incidents. Leads OH&S excellence in GHS, VPP STAR, NFPA, Radiation Safety, and RCMS14001 programs.
- Serve as a company liaison to contractors to ensure contractor safety programs are in compliance with site requirements.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Safety Supervisor will have a BS degree in Safety, Engineering, or a related technical discipline. A CSP is a strong plus.
- 8+ years of experience with at least 5 years in a chemical plant or refinery.
- OSHA VPP (SGE) program, Hazwoper and Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.