$100,000 - $130,000
- The Lab Manager will manage functioning lab supervisor, analytical chemists and lab technicians (mix of exempt and non-exempt).
- Conduct formal and informal meetings with lab personnel and operations as needed to foster collaboration and communication. Improve lab quality systems, lab practices and ISO compliance documentation.
- Develop KPIs and communication pathways to improve customer service performance and meet timelines. Develop an analytical support request process that clearly outlines customer and chemist expectations.
- Identify needs for new technologies that streamline existing sample analyses or will boost lab technical capabilities.
- Provides consultation for analytical method development.
- $100K - $130K. Relocation assistance provided
- The Lab Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- 10 years of industry experience (chemical manufacturing) and 3+ years of lab management experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.