$140,000 - $170,000
- The Engineering Manger will direct and coordinate engineering staff resources.
- Define major areas of responsibility, training and development, performance management, corporate reporting.
- The Plant Engineering Manager will manage the site capital budget process.
- Participate in PHAs.
- Prepare and administer annual department budget.
- $140K-$170K. Relocation provided.
- The Engineering Manger will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical, mechanical, electrical).
- 10+ Years of chemical plant experience (PSM Regulated). 5 years as a Plant Engineering Manager responsible for project and process engineering teams.
- Track record of continuous plant improvement.
- Strategic planning.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.