$75,000 - $90,000
- The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering projects on time within budget and scope.
- Work with tooling supplier to assure that the purchased tooling and equipment meets the required tolerances, can produce at the rate required/quoted, causes an acceptable amount of scrap and fits within the existing equipment (bed size, shut height, open height, bolt pattern, tonnage, etc.). Runoff tooling and dedicated equipment to ensure all requirements are met.
- Manage the timing such that the required milestones are met based on customer requirements as they were defined at the quoting and sourcing phases.
- Modify and manage timing as the project scope changes due to customer modifications. Successfully launch project within the quoted budget.
- Quote projects based on review of customer supplied data and requirements and the capability of the existing equipment and processes.
- Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $75K-$90K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- 3 + years of project management experience in the automotive industry mandatory.
- Working knowledge of GD&T Knowledge of the APQP process and requirements for automotive PPAP.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.