$120,000 - $140,000
- The Process Control Engineer will develop and provide support for basic process control applications using basic application engineering skills such as point configuration, loop tuning, and identification of process dynamics.
- The Sr. Process Controls Engineer will maintain and modify existing process control applications and operator interface. Identify and develop new control schemes to increase process safety, operability, and profitability.
- Provide process control support during project development, installation, and startup.
- The Sr. Process Controls Engineer will participate actively on unit operating team including molecule management, unit trouble-shooting and incident investigations.
- $120K-$140K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Control Engineer with have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5 + years' experience in advanced process controls.
- Significant work experience as a Sr. Process Controls Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant environment.
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced controls of manufacturing processes.
- Foxboro experience is desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.