$90,000 - $110,000
- The Process Engineer will be responsible for the development of new processes and become the injection molding SME.
- Use of scientific molding principles. Train and coach Injection Molding technicians.
- Recommend equipment to automate molding process. Establish requirements for equipment, tooling and materials.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $90K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree and, preferably, an engineering major.
- 3+ years in injection molding process engineering with understanding in many areas such as materials, equipment, tooling, scientific molding, training of technical personnel and various molding processes.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.