$120,000 - $150,000
- The Production Manager is responsible for overall manufacturing and packaging to include plant startup activities, setting up plant systems and processes, site transfer of manufacturing processes, media fills, maintaining aseptic manufacturing areas and manufacturing of exhibit and commercial batches.
- Ensure that manufacturing and packaging operations are carried out in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements in an effective and time-sensitive manner.
- Budget preparation and compliance for the operations and capital expenditure projects of the sterile areas. Keeping the manufacturing costs within established budget.
- Plant wide OEE initiatives to enhance the overall efficiency of the sterile areas.
- Coordination with the teams and other manufacturing locations to ensure the projects, product filings and product launches.
- Relocation provided, $120K-$160K.
- The Production Manager will be a BS or MS degree in pharmacy, microbiology, engineering.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing is required.
- Experience in sterile or aseptic manufacturing is required. Nebulizer experience desired.
- Experience with working in USFDA regulated manufacturing facilities is required.
- Experience in blow, fill, and seal technology would be a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.