$110,000 - $140,000
- The Sr. Mechanical Reliability Engineer manages the facility-wide reliability function to ensure the availability of safe, responsive, high quality, affordable repair and maintenance services including preventive, routine, non-routine and emergency capabilities.
- Provide necessary development, motivation, coordination and internal cooperation for groups/individuals under his/her control in order to maximize efficiency.
- Provide and maintain standards of performance and appraisals, which promote high quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Promote and maintain ISO 9001 within assigned area of responsibility.
- Process Safety Management within assigned area of responsibility. $110K-$140K.
- The Sr. Mechanical Reliability Engineer will have a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience with fixed and rotating equipment in a chemical manufacturing plant or refinery.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.