$75,000 - $105,000
- The Electrical Engineer (design) should have an understanding of construction means and methods, and should be able to successfully develop electrical construction designs (electrical power, lighting, communications, alarms, and security systems) under the supervision of a licensed P.E. for horizontal and vertical construction in diverse locations.
- Develop/edit drawings in AutoCAD. Determine requirements, determine scope of projects by identifying construction or renovation requirements, obtain initial approvals by developing concept, develop plans and specifications.
- Conduct site visits and complete all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $80K-$105K.
- The Electrical Engineer (design) will have a BSEE. Proficient with AutoCAD, ability to develop and edit design drawings.
- Expertise with commercial electrical power and lighting systems and communications, alarms, and security systems.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.