$120,000 - $150,000
- The Plant Manager is responsible for a multi-functional organization producing products for specific customers in the automotive industry.
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, finance, engineering, materials, quality, human resources, maintenance, quality and shipping and receiving.
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manages capital asset maintenance. Has P&L responsibility.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Plant Manager will have a BS degree (engineering major preferred) and 10+ years of manufacturing industry experience.
- At least 5 years as a manager in the automotive industry.
- Strong skills as a Plant Manager including P&L experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.