$80,000 - $95,000
- The IT Infrastructure Manager who will be responsible for the company's operational requirements related to information technology. Manage the company's data and implement up-to-date solutions across the IT infrastructure.
- Oversee the company's technical staff and will work closely with the IT Director to propose improvements to the business infrastructure and report progress on various projects.
- Responsible for making sure that the company's network infrastructure and associated systems run smoothly, perform within agreed targets, and provide a secure platform for the company's business operations.
- Will be able to perform as a Technical Specialist when necessary.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$95K.
- The lT Infrastructure Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Computer Science and at least 3 years leading an infrastructure team / department.
- The ability to generate and manage to an IT budget.
- Experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level agreement accomplishments.
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Microsoft operating systems and Office applications, and Cisco systems.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available. No 3rd party contractors.