$90,000 - $120,000
- The Supply Chain Planner will lead the tactical development and execution of a rolling 18-month supply plan.
- Coordinate with Strategic Supply Planners to align tactical supply plans that include weekly details with strategic supply plans that describe monthly projected supply targets for a rolling 18-month planning horizon.
- Maintain feasible tactical Supply Plans that reflect manufacturing capabilities, link to detailed execution schedules, and are adjusted for operational dynamics.
- Accountable for ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of products to customers; minimize penalties/charge-backs, unnecessary logistics costs and order cancellations.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Supply Chain Planner should have a BS degree and 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. APICS certification a strong plus.
- Understanding of supply planning and operations on a global scale.
- Extensive experience with Excel. Experience with advanced planning systems
- Able to identify and analyze opportunities for improving financial drivers throughout supply chain.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.