$130,000 - $160,000
- The Operations Manager will plan, direct, and organize production process activities to deliver the quality product and volume at the lowest cost and in compliance with corporate and government standards, rules, and regulations and other industrial codes and practices.
- Establish the goals to drive the operation, organization, technical and maintenance strategy for the fermentation production unit business.
- Identify and oversee objectives and key performance measures for continuous improvement initiatives to achieve short and long term goals.
- As member of site leadership team, formulate site goals consistent with global strategy as well as site policies and procedures.
- Establish and direct the communications process regarding business, technical and human resource initiatives, as well as corporate vision, values and strategies for organization under scope of control.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$160K.
- The Operations Manager will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering degree and 10+ years of leadership experience of operations, engineering and/or manufacturing in chemical, biotech, foods, pharmaceuticals, or related industries.
- Knowledge of FDA/ cGMP/ PSM regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Continuous improvement successes utilizing Lean, Six Sigma methodology.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.