$80,000 - $105,000
- The Process Improvement Engineer is responsible for leading continuous improvement efforts at the site and plays a leadership role in this area.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing process improvements that drive new performance levels, reduce costs, and improve quality and process consistency.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all factors and conditions that impact the processes and products, including environmental impacts.
- Use sound project management skills to guide and direct multiple improvement projects.
- Analyze problems and implement solutions using critical thinking skills and focused improvement methods.
- $80K-$105K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Improvement Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant, batch applications.
- Demonstrated Process improvement accomplishments.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.