$80,000 - $95,000
- The EHS Specialist will develop, implement and identify opportunities for continuous improvements in all areas of EHS programs while specializing in strategic areas.
- Analyze data to identify leading indicators which allow for a proactive approach to risk mitigation. Ensuring compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $70K-$90K.
- The EHS Specialist will have a BS degree with an engineering, environmental or safety major.
- 2+ years of EHS compliance program experience. Experience in the process manufacturing required (chemical, paper, food, etc.).
- Must have an ability to engage employees in compliance, build rapport on the plant floor and influence for results.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.