$70,000 - $90,000
- The Quality Engineer Utilize the PDCA process to evaluate internal scrap and customer concerns, and drive continuous improvement actions to meet management objectives. Support customer satisfaction through direct interface with the customer regarding quality concerns, corrective action system management and portal monitoring.
- Utilize the automotive Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) core tools to assist in flawless product launches. Lead and participate in the cross-functional teams during the feasibility, process flow, PFMEA and control plan sections of the Advanced Planning Quality Process (APQP).
- Develop & implement the Measurement System Analysis (MSA) technique for all new product launches during the Advanced Planning Quality Process (APQP) to include working with tooling vendors, as required.
- Develop product launch containment plan for all new product launches during the Advanced Planning Quality Process (APQP).
- Relocation provided. $70K-$90K.
- The Quality Engineer will have a B.S. degree with an engineering or business major.
- 2-3 years’ experience in automotive Quality Engineering, preferably with a Tier 1 provider.
- Experience with Automotive Product Quality Planning (APQP) process and the Automotive Production Part Approval Process (PPAP).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.