$70,000 - $95,000
- The Production Manager will ensure daily line staffing is sufficient to meet production and delivery requirements.
- Reviews schedules and order requirements for each production line; communicates with prior and later shift supervisor on schedule/order status and known priorities.
- Conduct daily/weekly shift communication meetings to review line performance (safety, productivity, scrap, customer concerns, 6S).
- Discuss and initiate countermeasures for off-target performance. Follow-up on associates needs and concerns.
- Functional knowledge of Shop Floor and Order Management systems, both ERP (Oracle) and Visual Management.
- Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $70K-$95K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree (engineering major preferred).
- 5 years supervisory experience in an automotive manufacturing environment (80 + personnel). Focused Factory experience a plus.
- Metal stamping experience desired.
- Knowledge of ERP (Oracle), Time and Attendance (Kronos).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.