$130,000 - $150,000
- The Project Engineering Leader reviews project design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design issues. Directs integration of process design activities and production requirements into capital projects.
- Assure that projects are being designed and installed using sound engineering principles and are in accordance with national codes and standards.
- Supervise either directly or indirectly, outside contractors and subcontractors who are constructing assigned projects.
- $130K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineering Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in project design and project management in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Experience leading process design teams. Available for international travel.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.