$70,000 - $95,000
- The Process Engineer will provide daily troubleshooting support and technical assistance for continual process improvement, optimization and reliability of the plant. Assist with process safety management (PSM) conducting process hazard analysis (PHA), management of change (MOC), and managing mechanical integrity (MI).
- Assist with project management including project scope, equipment and process design, technical evaluation, equipment procurement, project implementation, project cost management through commissioning and start up.
- Conduct root cause analysis (RCA) and apply necessary corrective actions. Perform activities following OSHA and EPA regulations and standard engineering practices.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $70K-$95K.
- The Process Engineer should have a BS in Chemical Engineering with 2+ years experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Person should understand environmental, PSM, PHA and OSHA regulations.
- Project management skills including ability to develop PFD's and P&ID's as well as Stage Gate project development.
- Operations Excellence experience (Lean Six Sigma) desired. Should have some experience in a PSM environment and have experience with PHA's.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.