$100,000 - $130,000
- The Project Engineer is responsible for project design and execution (new systems, upgrades, efficiency improvements, & service of existing customer installations).
- Will be responsible for pipe system designs, structural support design, design load stability, concrete design and construction, pressure vessels, refrigeration, etc.
- Develop project internal orders in accordance with company accounting procedures.
- Track project budget throughout project and close in accordance with company accounting procedures.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$130K.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Minimum of 10 years' of chemical manufacturing experience. 5 years' project management experience.
- Certified project management professional (PMP) or PE a plus.
- Experience with refrigerated pipe system designs, structural support design, design load stability, concrete design and construction, pressure vessels, process safety reviews (HAZOP) and LOPA.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.