$120,000 - $150,000
- The Production Engineer or Operations Engineer will troubleshoots process problems.
- Develops process improvements that result in lower cost and improves quality. Assures safety program, ISO-9000 compliance.
- Provide technical and process control support to plant operations, troubleshooting plants' problems and evaluate cost reduction, optimization, safety, environmental, capacity increase and quality ideas.
- Provide process design and scope development for capital project. Preparing operating instructions, P&ID's, equipment specifications and other engineering documents.
- Direct activities of workers who operate or are involved in the production of chemical products.
- $120K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- A BS in Chemical Engineering is required.
- The qualified individual will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Production Engineer, Production Supervisor or Operations Engineer in a chemical plant, refinery or similar continuous operation. Reactors, extraction distillation, heat transfer.
- Strong background in safety/environmental compliance.
- Strong technical knowledge of process engineering projects. ASPEN modeling, heat exchanger and / or piping systems design, and Instrument and DCS experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.