$90,000 - $110,000
- The Process Engineer will oversee all phases of projects from inception to final commissioning and start up. Responsibilities include project planning, cost estimating, project coordination, scheduling, installation, commissioning, and start up.
- Ensure compliance with engineering principles and HSE standards. Optimize existing processes using continuous improvement tools. Assure compliance with cGMP. Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to detail operations of new equipment or revise SOPs to reflect changes to operations, as the result of modifications to existing equipment. <
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS with an engineering major (chemical, biochemical, or mechanical).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a CGMP regulated environment or batch specialty chemicals is mandatory.
- Experience with crystallization a plus. Ideal candidate would be a process engineer with experience as a project engineer that is well versed in project schedules, cost estimates, PFDs, P&IDs, utilities requirements development, interpretation of P&IDs, with a good understanding of process and instrumentation control.
- Knowledgeable in process controls/automation a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.