$100,000 - $130,000
- The Project Manager will work with plant operations, maintenance, and engineering to determine and meet customer needs. Work with plant organization to identify and implement changes to plants, systems and equipment to improve safety, compliance, and performance.
- Develop and maintain site capital plan both current year and 5 year plan.
- The Project Manager will ensure that all contractors and project personnel are trained in and follow company safety practices, procedures and policies. Take appropriate corrective actions as necessary to ensure compliance. This includes management of change under OSHA 1910.
- Maintain compliance with project accounting rules and requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley. Maintain plant environmental compliance during construction.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 10 + years of experience in chemical plant project management.
- Extensive experience working in a plant in project engineering. Installing, and maintenance of plant equipment and process systems is desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.