$90,000 - $115,000
- The Maintenance Engineer will provide technical assistance to the maintenance department and be the maintenance liaison with plant engineering and operations. Lead predictive and preventative maintenance programs.
- Lead maintenance safety and environmental compliance initiatives. Provide maintenance support to plant.
- Maintain and improve mechanical systems, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems.
- Direct and coordinate manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspect, maintain installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design, equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as Mechanical, Maintenance and / or Reliability Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant or refinery.
- Experience with fixed / rotating equipment design, function, and reliability.
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Precision Maintenance, etc. highly desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.