$150,000 - $175,000
- The Operations Leader is accountable for the effectiveness of site wide operations and financial performance and reports to the Plant Manager.
- Provides Operations Managers first line of support for resolving resource and coordination issues with other plants and conducts daily site wide performance reviews.
- Determines capital and cost reduction priorities site wide. Coordinates staffing and determines proper staffing levels. Involved in the monthly S&OP process.
- Relocation provided. $150K-$175K.
- The Operations Leader will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical preferred).
- 10 + years of progressive operations leadership.
- Has managed teams of 200 plus.
- Strong background with PSM. Six Sigma green belt or black belt a strong plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.