$110,000 - $135,000
- The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the metrics of assigned production lines and personnel.
- Provides day-to day oversight to operations team.
- Interact daily with operations personnel to ensure that safety, quality, and productivity goals are being achieved.
- Work with site teams to identify root cause of quality issues and come up with resolution to issues.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$135K.
- The Operations Supervisor will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 10 years + in chemical manufacturing plants.
- At least 3 years in a management / supervisory role.
- Ability to work well with a variety of cross functional teams to obtain outcomes which drive plant performance.
- Strong knowledge of process troubleshooting and must have the ability to come up with novel solutions. Experience with emulsions desired.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history.