$100,000 - $120,000
- Seeking an Electrical Engineer with power distribution experience to plan and coordinate the work activities of the power distribution and maintenance crews engaged in the operations, maintenance and construction of the site electrical power transmission, distribution, and generations systems.
- Review, coordinate, and assist activities involving switching, maintenance and operation of the electrical power system.
- Inspect field work to ensure conformance with plans and specifications; maintains proper and safe working environment.
- Review power distribution operating procedures, maintenance records and schedules, and database Identify and recommend changes in existing power distribution system and suggests changes in plans to meet operational or department requirements and regulations.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$120K.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- A Minimum of 8 years as an Electrical Engineer in the field of electrical power.
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing plant or similar PSM regulated industry.
- Power distribution protective equipment and control. Knowledge of RAGAGEP.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.