$100,000 - $120,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer has good knowledge and understanding of the operating principles and procedures for various process equipment and the effects of process parameters on production.
- Identifies sources of plant issues and recommends solutions to maintain safe operations; Supports operations personnel in areas requiring technical assistance.
- Continuous improvement of processes, management of capital projects and process technologies.
- Provides a working knowledge of the maintenance activities to determine what can be done while on-stream and what must be deferred to a shutdown period.
- Coordination of all assigned Process Safety Management activities such as assisting in the development and organization of Process Safety Information, participating in Process Hazard Analyses and LOPA studies and participating in incident investigations.
- $100K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Process Engineer will have a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- 7+ years' experience as a Process or Production Engineer in a chemical manufacturing facility. OSHA & PSM.
- Able to monitor the manufacturing process on a continuous basis and identify and resolve quality, productivity or safety issues including yield, throughput, operating efficiency, and reducing costs.
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available