$85,000 - $110,000
- The Process Engineer will evaluate technical and operable feasibility project components including industrial vessels, rotating equipment, control systems, tankage, piping, heat exchangers and related process infrastructure.
- Evaluate equipment and processes to identify ways to optimize performance or to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Ensure environmental, health, safety compliance throughout project development and future operations. Work with operations and maintenance groups to optimize production and mechanical integrity.
- Troubleshoot process and equipment problems involving rotating equipment, vacuum systems, fire heaters/exchangers, tankage, instrumentation, waste water treatment, etc.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree (Mechanical or Chemical Engineering).
- Minimum 3+ years related work experience in the chemical industry.
- Strong background in rotating equipment specification and troubleshooting pumps, compressors, and other large rotating equipment.
- Capital project conception and implementation.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.